Books on Glass by Gene Florence
Index to pages on
other glass books
American glass books
Art Deco books
Art nouveau books
British Glass books
Candy jar books
Carnival Glass books
Contemporary glass bks
Cookie jar books
Cut crystal/glass books
Czech glass books
Depression glass books
Drinking glass books
European Glass books
Fenton Glass Books
Fostoria Glass Books
French glass books
Gene Florence's books
General glass books
Glass Marbles books
Heisey glass books
Italian Glass books
Milk Glass books
Stained glass books
Scandinavian glass books.
NEW - Glass Blog
have a look
Back to Book Seek
Gene Florence has been writing books about glass since his first book on Depression glass back in 1972. From 1999 onwards he published one or more books every year, and they were always highly rated by readers. Gene retired from writing in 2009 with his last book being the 19th edition of The Collectors Encyclopedia of Depression Glass. Born in Lexington in 1944, he gave up teaching to concentrate on his writing and glass collecting and became one of the world's most prolific writers on glass.
Our selection of his books includes the latest editions of his titles as well as some classic favourites. For more information click on the book cover or title. Good hunting!
- Anchor Hocking's Fire-King & More: Identification & Value Guide including Early American Prescut and Wexford by Gene and Cathy Florence,(Aug 2009). The 4th edition of this popular book, and the last book to be published by Gene Florence.
- Encyclopedia of Depression Glass: by Gene and Cathy Florence,(July 2009). The 19th Edition of this book which was first published in 1972 - Gene's first book and one of his last. It has always earned great reviews.
- Collectible Glassware From the 40s, 50s, 60s: An Illustrated Value Guide, 10th Edition by Gene and Cathy Florence,(July 2009). Deals with hand made and mass produced glass of the post-depression era.
- Hazel-Atlas Glass: Identification & Value Guide by Gene and Cathy Florence (Second Edition Nov 2008)/ An overview of glass made since 1902 right across the USA by the Hazel-Atlas company.
- Kitchen Glassware of the Depression Years: Identification & Values by Gene and Cathy Florence,(7th Edition Sept 2008).
- Pocket Guide to Depression Glass & More by Gene and Cathy Florence (16th Edition July 2008).
- Elegant Glassware of the Depression Era by Gene and Cathy Florence (13th Edition July 2008).
- American Pattern Glass Table Sets by Gene and Cathy Florence (Jan 2007).
- Glass Candlesticks of the Depression Era by Gene and Cathy Florence (May 2006).
- Florence's Glassware Pattern Identification Guide (4th Edition) by Gene and Cathy Florence, May 2005.
- Florence's Ovenware from the 1920s to the Present,including Pyrex and others by Gene and Cathy Florence (April 2005).
- Florence's Glass Kitchen Shakers 1930-1950s by Gene and Cathy Florence (March 2004).
- Treasures Of Very Rare Depression Glass by Gene Florence (Feb 2003).
- Florence's Big Book of Salt & Pepper Shakers:
by Gene Florence (July 2002).
Occupied Japan Collectibles: by Gene Florence (April, 2001).
- Degenhart Glass and Paperweights: A Collector's Guide to Colors and Values Paperback 1982 by Gene Florence (1982).
- Florence's Glass Kitchen Shakers 1930-1950s (March 2004) by Gene Florence.
- Very Rare Glassware of the Depression Years: Identification and value guide. 6th Edition. (Oct 98) by Gene Florence. An exciting book.
- Stemware Identification: Featuring Cordials with Values, 1920's - 1960's (Nov 96) by Gene Florence. 158 pages of pictures and information.
Click here to see books written by Gene Florence on Amazon.
Or you can make your own search on Amazon.co.uk
Target ebay searches!
Take a quick look at your kind of glass
in our Target Searches
- save time and don't miss an opportunity
even when you are busy!
- CLICK HERE
Copyright (c) 1998 - 2016 Angela M. Bowey.
Web site designed by: Angela M. Bowey.
URL to this page: